Friday, March 11, 2005

Comments

Blogger has been having a comment-ache for a few days now, and I know you can't post comments - I'm so sorry! It's not just my blog - I visited three other Blogger blogs, and I got the same "blog not found" error message. The only time I'm able to leave comments is if I'm logged in and trying to leave them on my own blogs - that does you no good, of course!

I love getting comments (love it!), so if you feel like saying something, just drop me an e-mail (grumperina at gmail dot com). I'll post them on your behalf. I got e-mails from SubwayKnitter, Betsy, and CatBookMom already - thank you, girls!

I don't like posts without pictures, and I don't want to post pictures of knitting right now, so check out the cutie who was helping me deal with the Blogger comment-ache:


I was lured here with food, I have no particular fondness for technology.


I'm concentrating on fitting this entire piece of bread into my mouth.


Don't you dare take the bread away!


Happy Friday, everyone!

3 Comments:

At 7:08 AM, Blogger Tara said...

Okay, I don't know what your little critter is (mouse, hamster, chinchilla???) but he's CUTE! Thanks for the suggestion about the Louet yarn. Here's how smart I am.... I'm actually using that yarn right now for Cathode and didn't even know it! DUH. Now I just feel guilty about ponying up the dough - but I'm sure that will pass soon. :)

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger Laura Neal said...

He is so cute, you should be a very proud Mommy. I love his obsession with his bread. I bet he is thinking, okay Mom this is mine and why are you taking a picture of me and my bread, can't a guy have a little privacy while he is wooing something so wonderful? :)

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger CjSachiko said...

The little fuzzball is so cute! We have a dwarf hamster named "WhizBang" who entertains us with his antics too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home