Saturday, March 12, 2005

Substitute blog found, comments back on track.

Well, it appears the ability to comment returned late last night, which is great. I was starting to accumulate a mental list of Blogger blogs where I had wanted to leave comments. Wheewww! Glad it was a temporary matter.

A friendly knitter (not sure if she wanted her name shared) has partially relieved my insanity by sending me a link to the Knitting in the Valley blog, where Agnes has a picture of her newly completed Pretty Comfy Socks. This isn't the blog I had in mind, but is a perfect substitute because the picture is just as good (I know, I'm a picky little !@#$%). Now I don't have to spend hours and hours looking through my internet history, trying to figure out where I saw those cute, white Pretty Comfy Socks. Thanks, friendly knitter, you saved me from taking two expensive anti-anxiety and three expensive sedative pills, so now I can buy more yarn :-D.

To answer Tara's question, the little guy is a dwarf hamster, and along with his brother, they are the cutest dwarf hamsters ever. We thank you for your compliment.

I have been working on my Knitty reject pattern... now reworking it for a third time. I should stop and just publish the darn thing, but the perfectionist in me is saying "no way."

1 Comments:

At 8:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apparently I can comment now...

Oooh, what a good day to be able to settle back into a new pattern and knit, or alternatively to breeze by your LYS.

Hey, I'm crossing the river this morning: yup, goin' to the People's Republic! So, I'll be in your neck of the woods. I'm very tempted to go over to Mind's Eye--haven't been up there in about three years....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home