Monday, March 14, 2005

Little post

The rejected Knitty pattern is almost ready for its unveiling. I showed the knit sample at Stitch'n'Bitch today, and one knitter immediately asked me whether she could have the pattern. Of course! As soon as I put the finishing touches on it ;).

I have now completed the two fronts of the Vintage Pink Cardigan and have started the back. I would take a picture and post it right now, but I had a really traumatic evening. Hopefully I feel better soon... or at least feel motivated enough to take a picture.

Happy knitting, everyone.

3 Comments:

At 2:48 PM, Blogger urraca said...

Can't wait to see your pattern.

I know you have now translated the Russian pattern with your mother's help, but just in case this might come handy next time:

Russian knitting terms:
http://www.columbia.edu/~kmp30/viazanie.htm

Urraca [Churras con merinas http://merinas.blogspot.com ]

 
At 6:00 PM, Blogger Tara said...

Oh, you're making me soooo jealous with all this talk of the vintage cardi! I am forcing myself to finish SOMETHING before I start it though.

BTW, I never knew hamsters could be so cute!

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger grumperina said...

Thank you for that link, urraca. However, I noticed some of the terms are incorrect. Well, they are translated correctly, but they have other meanings which are specifically applicable in knitting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home