Thursday, March 24, 2005

I just couldn't resist...

Interviewing KLV, Betsy, Judy, Diana, and Alexandria was a wonderful experience. I love to knit, and I love to listen about knitting.

Michelle made this adorable gif animation out of one of my grumpy pictures (by the way, you know my baby photo albums are completely filled with pictures like that, and when I visit my grandma next week, I hope to bring some back with me).


Also, she jokingly asked to be interviewed, and even though I said that I won’t be conducting any more interviews, I want to make this one exception. You see, Michelle is someone I know in real life, and I know she’ll have witty stuff to say :).

Michelle, these questions are for you:

1. From your blog we can see that you have a lot of UFOs. What is your most complete UFO? Something that’s just missing a bind-off, or just needs to be seamed, etc.
2. You’ve been knitting for a while. What was knitting like before Fun Fur, K1, Martha poncho crazes, knitting celebrities, Debbie Stoller, etc.?
3. What is the one project or type of project you will never ever want to make, other than those funky overalls?
4. People for Ethical Treatment of Wool has hit every yarn shop in the world. They will seize all wool yarn, and put it to graze on pastures. They will leave only one kind of wool… one brand, one type, one weight... to satisfy angry knitters. If you had to knit with one wool yarn for the rest of your life (unlimited colors, unlimited supply), what would it be?
5. Non-knitting question: Have you ever made a wish when blowing out birthday candles, or when someone picked an eyelash off your cheek, or when breaking a wishbone, and have it come true?

1 Comments:

At 11:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the questions! I had a lot of fun answering them, and it made for a nice long blog entry!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home