Thursday, March 31, 2005

The story of the wall-hanging

Remember this monster?


It’s the square I knit for a patch wall hanging my Sunday Stitch ‘n Bitch decided to put together and give to the owners of the coffee shop where we meet. On Saturday we met to sew everyone’s squares into a wall hanging (also complete with a potluck and yarn swap). Betsy and Omar took some pictures and allowed me to steal them from their fab (and recently-updated) website. Here’s our beauty!


Can you find my square?


And here are some of the contributors holding up the (nearly finished, still needs a crocheted border) wall hanging:


Erin, Julie, me (sometimes I grin like a stupid idiot), Betsy and Omar


And I couldn’t resist posting this picture of me, your favorite Grumperina, weaving in ends:


More pictures are on Betsy and Omar’s website; make sure to click “Continue reading “Wall hanging”.

2 Comments:

At 3:21 PM, Blogger cmeknit said...

That is fabulous! What a great idea...we SNB at my place...maybe I could get this idea in motion!!!???

 
At 6:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job! I dunno, I saw all that wine in the K2Tog pictures; do you think seaming and alcohol is a good idea :-) ???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home